10.12.12

Pinterest Finds of the WEEK! Week 2

Hello Everybody!!!

SO I haven't done a Pinterest Find in a week or two, so I decided, "hmmm... I am sick today so I might as well:)"

Okie Dokie!!!

Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!

So I found this adorable DIY birthday gift on Pinterest, and it's called a MONEY BALLOON!!!! I know it sounds pretty awesome right?

I found the picture of this amazing balloon on Be Different Act Normal Blog.



^^ LOOK AT THAT!!!!

How many of you would like that on your birthday?!?!?!

And the cool thing is, that it looks awesome and its EASY to make!!!

What You Will Need:

• A clear balloon or a colored balloon.
• Dollar bills
• Confetti (optional)
• Helium (optional)


How To Do It:

1. Roll up your dollar bills into little spirals and then stick them into the balloon one by one.
2. If you are using confetti, go ahead and put that in to.
3. Now blow up the balloon that you put the money and confetti into. 
4. You can also use helium if you want it to float, but that would make it cost a lot more.
5. Now that your balloon is blown up, you could make a card for the birthday person to go along with your balloon!

Now you are the cool one who gives cool gifts to cool people!

YAY!!!!

Well... I must go:(

Take it easy my loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment