7.12.12

Interview: Ty, Know and Tell Crafts

Hello!

Well another friday of fun and joy eh?

Well I had the utmost honor of interviewing Ty from Know and Tell Crafts!!! He was very nice and gave me these two pictures to chose from to be his "face" on the post:



Honestly I couldn't pick!!! So I put both:)

lol! Well here is the Q&A that went on:

What is your favorite things to do?
Draw- relax in pajamas.

What is your favorite animal?
I really like zebras and exotic & colorful birds

If you were stuck on a deserted island for the rest of your life, and you had a lifetime supply of any one food, what food would it be?
I love good soup. If I could only eat tortilla soup everyday I think I would. It sounds extra good around winter time:)

What is your favorite kind of music?
Indie/folk. I usually listen to Pandora and I really like Lana Del Ray, Walk off the Earth, Eliza Doolittle, and Melanie Martinez.

What is your most favorite color ever?
This is the hardest question! I really like bright teal and lime-yellow green right now but it's forever changing.

If you could go to any country in the world for a vacation, where would you go?
I loved my trip to Italy but if I could go anywhere I think Australia has always looked very cool.

What are some of your favorite blogs?
Any blogs run by teenagers or young people in general with a good design are great! I like your blog (When I saw that he liked my blog I pretty much freaked, because he is one of the reasons I even made my blog. Now please continue), the first lime, the metric child, and many more.

What are some of the dreams you have?
I don't remember them. I sometimes wish I would write them down though...

Well, now that the interview is over, is there anything you would like to add?
Thanks!

It was a pleasure interviewing Ty, and look forward to another interview next Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment